BJ: Blow Job (sucking of penis, usually means it’s done with a condom)
BM: Bitch-Master (pimp)
BM: Body Massage/Breast Massage
Boomz: “Something…you know…that personifies and shouts “ME” and is it all about “ME” (Ris Low, almost Ms Singapore World 2009)
BS: Bull Shit
BT: Big Tits
BT: Boy Toy
BTBM/B2BM: Body To Body Massage
Bukkake: facial cum shower
CBJ : Covered Blow Job (oral sex with a condom)
CFM: Come Fuck Me (referring to girls with seductive looks)
CFS: Covered Full Service (Safe-Sex with a condom)
CIM: Come-In-Mouth (ejaculation of sperm into the mouth)
CMI: Cannot Make It
CO: Commanding Officer (refers to your mum for single man, wife for married man)
COB: Cum-On-Breasts (ejaculation of sperm onto breasts)
COF: Come-On-Face (ejaculation of sperm onto face)
Cowgirl: Girl-on-top sex position
CV: Changi Village (north-eastern end of Singapore)
DATY: Dining-At-The-Y (“eating” a female out, with her legs spread – she is in the shape of a Y)
Deep Throat: A woman swallows the entire penis
DFM: Do For Me
Doggy Style: Sex position where man fucks woman/man from behind
DWM: Do With Me or Driving While Masturbating
EPL: Excellent Pussy Licker
FB: Fuck Buddy (a person with whom one is having casual sex with on a regular basis, but are not involved in a romantic relationship)
FF: Free Fuck
Fisting: The act of inserting one fist (and forearm) into a girls vagina
FJ: Foot Job (a foot job is when one gives masturbation to another with their feet)
FJ: Fuck/Full Job
FL: Freelancer (working lady not associated with any establishment or agent)
Flashing: Exposing body parts from under clothing to unsuspecting viewers/people
FNS: Fish-Net Stockings
FR: Field Report
Gangbang: One or more women having sex with three or more men
GF: Girl Friend.
GFE: Girlfriend Experience (usually associated with lots of french-kissing and girlfriend-like attitude)
GL: Geylang (Singapore’s ‘legal’ red light district)
GND: Girl Next Door (a guy slang for a cute, sweet, innocent, young looking female)
GS: Golden Shower (urination on partner – female usually pees on male)
Happy Ending: Cumming/Ejaculation (HJ relief at the end of a massage or any type of sexual activity)
HC: Health Centre (massage parlours, where one can usually get more than a massage)
HJ: Hand Job (a stroking of the cock with the hand)
IMHO: In My Humble Opinion
IMO: In My Opinion
JG: Jua Gen (massage of the veins and tracts around the groin area – which may or may not end in a HJ (most do), also see section on Terminology below
Jizz: Another name for semen/cum/sperm
JJ: Jua Jin
KC: Kam Cheng
KJ: Karaoke Jockey
KNN: Kan-Nin-Nia (Hokkien dialect expletive)
KP: Kay-Po (busybody in dialect – Hokkien)
KPKB: Kao-Pei-Kao-Bu (literally means cry father cry mother in Hokkien dialect, used to describe a person who makes hell of noise when angry)
KS: Keong Saik (another of Singapore’s red light district – a one-way road located in Chinatown within the Outram Planning Area)
KTV: Karaoke TV (a karaoke joint, usually with ladies to accompany the customer)
KY: Brand name for genital lubricant/gel
LBFM: Little Brown Fucking Machine (Filipinas)
LOS: Land of Smiles (Thailand)
LOS: Lots of Smiles/Laughing Out Softly
MC: Monster Cock
MILF: Mum I’d Like to Fuck (attractive/older/hot women with whom you wanna…)
Missionary position: Refers to the sex position where the man lays on top of the woman
MM: Mei Mei (young girl)
MP: Massage Parlour
NB: Na-Bey (Hokkien dialect expletive)
NBSTL: Neh-Bo-Simi-T0a-Liap (Small Breast)
NNKC: Neh-Neh-Kor-Chee (Hokkien expletive)
NPNT: No Picture No Talk/No Proof No Talk
NQNS: Non Quitter Non Spitter (the provider term for guys who just never gets there or possibly refers to the provider who swallows CIM)
OC: Officer in Command (refers to your gf/mistress/spouse/etc)
OKT: Orh-Kui-Tao (hokkien slang meaning pimp/agent)
OL: Office Lady
ONS: One night stand
OSF: Old Sexy Fe
●Party hat: Condom ● Pearl Necklace: Man ejaculates on woman's neck and/or chest ● Pimp: A man who solicits clients for a prostitute. ● Pooner: A hobbyist who is immersed in the hobby culture. e.g. He may be very involved with the review boards and/or private exchange of information on providers and the hobby. ● Pops, multiple: She allows you to have more than 1 orgasm during the session (e.g. more than one or multiple pops allowed) ● POS: Pussy on the Side ● Professional or Businessmen only: A subjective request used in provider advertising as a pre-screen for clients. The provider posts this in hopes of attracting "better" clientele. ● Provider: Prostitute ● PS: Private Show (Dance only) ● PSE: Porn Star Experience, A subjective term, used as praise for a provider that might have a high energy level, a particularly hot look, or is very accomodating ("nastiness" factor). ● PV: Private viewing: Dancing, modeling, perhaps a HJ; not usually FS.
● Raincoat: Condom ● REQ:: Request: Used in the subject line of a post to indicate the body contains a request for information. ● REV:: Review: Used in the subject line of a post to indicate the body contains review of a provider. ● Review: A critical evaluation of a provider. May include information on her looks, attitude and service. ● Reverse Cowgirl: woman rides on top, facing away ● Reverse massage: The client massages the provider. ● Reverse Oral: The client performs oral sex on the provider. ● Rimming, Rimjob: Anilingus, erotic stimulation achieved by contact between mouth and anus ● Russian: Penis between her breasts
Safe: Sexual activity in which various measures, such as the use of condoms or dental dams, are taken to avoid disease (as AIDS) transmitted by sexual contact. e.g. All activities were safe.
San Juan Capistrano: BBBJTC and she swallows.
Sandbag, Sandbagger: A subjective term for a review (or reviewer) that misleads the reader by giving unwarranted praise to a provider.
Sans: Without. e.g. She provided french sans beret = BBBJ
Scat: Defecation on your partner or feces play.
Screening: A provider or agency does a pre-session background check on a new client. e.g. collecting verifiable personal info such as the hobbyist's real name, place of employment, home or work phone, home or work address, or a referral from a trusted provider. Upfront deposits may also be used as a screening tool to hedge against no-shows.
Search Function: A software feature that allows a user to search a review board or forum, based on a keyword or words. Most often, this feature is used to find existing reviews of a provider, or to check the review history of a hobbyist.
Self-post: A provider or agency poses as a hobbyist, and posts a highly positive review of herself or agency to increase business.
Self-Service: Masturbation. e.g. "It was a self-service jack shack" = no contact with the dancer, but the man can masturbate.
Sensual Massage: Not usually full service; expect only massage (usually nude or topless) and handjob, but more services might be available.
Session: Paid time spent with a provider.
Sex Worker: Catch all phrase sometimes used to describe prostitutes. May also be used in the context of strippers, peep show workers, topless waitresses.
SFH: Sex for hire.
SG: Street girl.
Shemale: Transexual, particularly one who is living as a woman, but hasn't had SRS. Penis may or may not get erect.
Shill: A hobbyist who writes unwarranted positive reviews in exchange for discounts or special favors from an agency or provider.
Shots on goal: Attempts to reach orgasm. e.g. She allowed multiple shots on goal: means she allows more than one orgasm per session if the client is able and interested.
Sixty Nine, 69: Partners perform oral sex on each other simultaeneously.
Slam, Slammed: An unwarranted harsh review or abusive criticism of a provider.
SO: Significant other.
SOG: Shots on goal, attempts at orgasm.
Soixante neuf: 69: Partners perform oral sex on each other simultaeneously.
SOMF: Sat on my face.
South of the border: Genital region.
Southern France: Fellatio without a condom.
SP: Service Provider, prostitute.
Spanish (Australian): Penis between her breasts, Russian.
Spanish (USA): Penis, finger or toy comes out of her ass, and goes directly into her mouth.
Spinner: A very petite provider. Etymology: From the 1970's toy, "Sit 'n' Spin"
Squirting, Squirter,: Female ejaculation, a provider who ejaculates
SRS: Sexual reassignment surgery
STD: Sexually transmitted disease.
Sting: A female police officer poses as a prostitute to apprehend unsuspecting johns, or a male police officer poses as a john to apprehend unsuspecting prostitutes.
Street action: Prostitution that is solicited on public streets. Prostitutes (usually on foot) are picked up by Johns in motor vehicles. Sexual acts may occur in the vehicle, or at another agreed upon location.
Stroll: A street, strip, or neighborhood that sees heavy street action.
Summer teeth: Her teeth, some are there, some are not.
Sunshine, sunny: Without a condom (i.e. No raincoat)
SW: 1. Street walker. 2. Sex Worker
Sybian: A mechanical sex device that is in the shape of half-barrel with a dildo attachment mounted in the middle.
● Take care of business: Payment is made to provider. e.g. "She wanted to take care of business first" ● Teabag, Teabagging: Man squats and dips his testicles into partners mouth. ● TG: Transgender: Catch-all term for TV, TS, Shemales, and CDs. ● Throne Job: Self-service hand job. Refers to an establishment that doesn't offer FS. The premises will only have a large chair or "throne" for you to sit on and masturbate while the woman dances for you. ● Tipping required: Hidden charges, provider demands more than the advertised price in order to perform, or bargains hard for various services. ● Took one for the team, TOFTT: A hobbyist reviews a provider who has no (or scattered) reviews. He was ripped off, or his experience was very poor. Ostensibly, he has helped save other members of the community (the team) from making the same mistake. ● Toss the salad: Anilingus ● Translation, translator: Condom i.e. "She spoke fluent french without a translator" = BBBJ ● Trick: 1. A sex act for money 2. A man who patronizes prostitutes ● Trolling: 1. The act of driving around looking for a prostitute 2. Posting to a discussion board with the intent to anger or incite others ● TS: Transsexual: a person with a psychological urge to belong to the opposite sex that may be carried to the point of undergoing surgery to modify the sex organs to mimic the opposite sex ● Tuft: Description of pubic hair. ● TUMA: Tongue up my ass. ● Turn tricks: Prostitution ● TV: Transvestite: person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional or sexual gratification
● Umbrella: Condom. ● Uncovered: Without a condom. ● VFM: Value For Money.
● WAH: 1. From Wahei: peaceful, harmonious and calm (Japanese) 2. Wild Ass Humping ● Water Sports: Urination play. ● Weeklies: Alternative weekly newspapers. These often contain various adult service listings, including massage and escort advertisements. e.g. The Village Voice, San Francisco Bay Guardian, The Stranger. ● WF: Wild #### ● WG: Working girl. A prostitute. ● White Knight: A poster who defends or "comes to the rescue" of a provider who has been reviewed poorly, regardless of whether the review is accurate. ● With: With condom (e.g. French with = CBJ) ● Without: Without condom. (e.g. French without = BBBJ) ● Working girl: A prostitute.
How book Incall Specify below
• lady name
• Time & shot
• appointment time
• Area near you
How book outcall Specify below
• lady name
• Time & shot
• appointment time
• address, room number & elevator need key card
• (Outcall) $50 cancellation fee
• (Incall) Price Including rooms & condoms
• Pay before the service begins (accept only cash)
• Saturday-Sunday All models $120/2shot/90min
• Monday-Friday all models, $10 discount
• Within 1 month the same phone number, come to use the service 6 times and the 7th time you pay only $ 100/2shot/90min
• Refer a friend and use the service at the same time. The referrer will get a $ 10 discount
• Open from 8:00am - 4:00am
• Start Taking Orders From 7am
• Not every woman likes. Can change before the service starts